Warmer weather is finally just around the corner. And while the winter chill may have us thinking about spring with a smile, don’t forget to take off those rose-colored glasses for the whole picture.
For severe conditions, be sure to check in with your doctor. But for mild cracking and itching, give some of these DIY home remedies for treating cracked heels. Winter can be super rough on heels, leading to cracking, dryness, and even bleeding. Ouch!
- Nutri Face Serum
- Black Seed Oil- Revered and Reviewed
- Long stem benefits of rose to heal his/her skin!
- Turmeric: Yellow, Mellow, Marvelous!
- A Gift of Plant Based Haircare while Home for Christmas
- Masking Beauty
- Handmade and Harmonious
- The Winds Long to Play with your Hair!
- Organic Recommends
- Oil Wells Us