Winter weather doesn’t just lead to dry, cracked, and sensitive skin, it can also leave your precious hair lackluster, brittle, and prone to frizz and split ends. If it seems like you’re going through a bottle of conditioner every time you wash your hair, you may be in a need of hydrating hair masks.
You may be washing your hair less frequently these days—it’s better for your hair and for the planet. But you also want to make the most of those wash sessions so it’s not all in vain. And, believe it or not, you could be wasting your precious ‘poo (not to mention water) if you’re not following a few key steps for perfectly washed hair every time.
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!
- Benefits of Seaweed and Algae for Skin
- Reuse Reduce Recycle
- The Emmy's 2019
- Teen Yogi with Tao Porchon-Lynch
- A New Skin Care Brand launches every 24 hours!