Winter weather doesn’t just lead to dry, cracked, and sensitive skin, it can also leave your precious hair lackluster, brittle, and prone to frizz and split ends. If it seems like you’re going through a bottle of conditioner every time you wash your hair, you may be in a need of hydrating hair masks.
You may be washing your hair less frequently these days—it’s better for your hair and for the planet. But you also want to make the most of those wash sessions so it’s not all in vain. And, believe it or not, you could be wasting your precious ‘poo (not to mention water) if you’re not following a few key steps for perfectly washed hair every time.
- Wake up and smell the Moringa!
- Potent & Powerful, Natural & Nutritious: Black Seed Supercritical Extract
- Shiny, Silky, Soft, Sensational hair? Easy as a summer breeze!
- Grateful for the earth & skin-loving ingredients in ‘Gratitude’
- Love is in the Hair!
- Turning Sun Protection Into a Wellness Routine
- Nutri Face Serum
- Black Seed Oil- Revered and Reviewed
- Long stem benefits of rose to heal his/her skin!
- Turmeric: Yellow, Mellow, Marvelous!