Even if you live in a moderate climate like Southern California, where you won’t have to deal with several feet of snow, the temperature change can still be harmful. So, we’ve made many different botanical hair care products that can help your hair to look its best in the winter as well as any other season.
Skin loves vitamin C. Not only does this crucial nutrient provide a collagen-building boost (no animal products necessary like with the popular collagen supplements and skincare products), but it also helps to speed the healing and reduce the appearance of sun-damaged skin, making this DIY vitamin C skin peel a summer skincare must.
The sun is an equal opportunity scorcher. It does what it does and it’s up to you to protect your body – including your hair – lest you pay the price: dry, brittle, damaged hair. And if your hair is already a victim of abuse (frequent coloring, flat or curling irons, etc), it’s especially at risk of sun damage.
- Page 1 of 2
- Face Mask Damage Solution
- Reusable Packaging
- FDA Monograph and Sanitizer Formula
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!
- Benefits of Seaweed and Algae for Skin
- Reuse Reduce Recycle