Of course, when we talk about bar soap, we most certainly are not talking about the detergent-laced supermarket aisle stuff that leaves you fresh and clean as a whistle. There’s a new soap in town, the hand-milled, small-batch, natural-ingredient soaps that you need to know about.
Zatik Natural skincare highlight: What is sea-buckthorn used for?
One of the allures of beauty care products is the magic of it all—the precise blending of precious ingredients that form luxurious treats for skin and hair. But before that alchemical magic happens, we must first identify the real magic—nature’s perfection—and select the highest quality ingredients.
- “Handmade” is not a Trend
- New Whole Foods Market Opened Today!
- Face Mask Damage Solution
- Reusable Packaging
- FDA Monograph and Sanitizer Formula
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!