Of course, when we talk about bar soap, we most certainly are not talking about the detergent-laced supermarket aisle stuff that leaves you fresh and clean as a whistle. There’s a new soap in town, the hand-milled, small-batch, natural-ingredient soaps that you need to know about.
Zatik Natural skincare highlight: What is sea-buckthorn used for?
One of the allures of beauty care products is the magic of it all—the precise blending of precious ingredients that form luxurious treats for skin and hair. But before that alchemical magic happens, we must first identify the real magic—nature’s perfection—and select the highest quality ingredients.
- “Solving the Earth’s Blues by going Green”
- “Possible therapeutic effects of Nigella sativa and thymoquinone on COVID-19.”
- Wake up and smell the Moringa!
- Potent & Powerful, Natural & Nutritious: Black Seed Supercritical Extract
- Shiny, Silky, Soft, Sensational hair? Easy as a summer breeze!
- Grateful for the earth & skin-loving ingredients in ‘Gratitude’
- Love is in the Hair!
- Turning Sun Protection Into a Wellness Routine
- Nutri Face Serum
- Black Seed Oil- Revered and Reviewed