Often called “apricot kernel oil,” apricot oil does indeed come from the seed of this delicious stone fruit, which is especially nice to think of if you’re big on reducing food waste—all those tasty dried apricots see their pits go to amazing use. But its health profile is what should really get you excited about this fruit seed oil.
Warmer weather is finally just around the corner. And while the winter chill may have us thinking about spring with a smile, don’t forget to take off those rose-colored glasses for the whole picture.
- Page 1 of 3
- Oil Wells Us
- “Handmade” is not a Trend
- New Whole Foods Market Opened Today!
- Face Mask Damage Solution
- Reusable Packaging
- FDA Monograph and Sanitizer Formula
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season