We’re here—the thick of winter’s chill. And nothing takes the edge off like a luxurious and super warm (okay, hot as heck) bath. So, turn the phone off, light the candles, and take a little winter respite with these all-natural DIY bath soak ideas—straight from the kitchen.
If your skin is acne-prone, try an elimination diet (with the aid of your primary care physician), and even try removing natural skin care items one by one to see if any of those may be the culprits. Identifying the cause of dark spots is the first step in preventing them.
The mighty rose: it’s a symbol of love, of elegance, of purity. And what it does for our hearts, at least, in the spiritual sense, it does for our skin, most literally. Rose oil (rosa damscena) is a potent yet gentle skin tonic with numerous benefits.
Move over, pumpkin spice lattes. The real star of the season are these pumpkin seed oil benefits. Its creamy orange flesh is chock-full of vitamins, fiber, and healthy, delicious goodness. But it’s those little seeds—you know, the ones you pitch when you carve that doorstep decoration—that are the real stars of the gourd.
- Page 1 of 3
- “Handmade” is not a Trend
- New Whole Foods Market Opened Today!
- Face Mask Damage Solution
- Reusable Packaging
- FDA Monograph and Sanitizer Formula
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!