Of course, when we talk about bar soap, we most certainly are not talking about the detergent-laced supermarket aisle stuff that leaves you fresh and clean as a whistle. There’s a new soap in town, the hand-milled, small-batch, natural-ingredient soaps that you need to know about.
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!
- Benefits of Seaweed and Algae for Skin
- Reuse Reduce Recycle
- The Emmy's 2019
- Teen Yogi with Tao Porchon-Lynch
- A New Skin Care Brand launches every 24 hours!
- Mineral Sunscreen