Zatik Naturals: Green Cosmetics Revolution!
This black seed and honey face mask is your winter skin BFF. While crèmes, lotions, and fragrant botanicals are more commonly associated with glowing skin, the newest beauty superstar, black seed (nigella sativa), also known as black cumin, or cumin seed, is an unsuspecting skin friend.
It’s probably in your kitchen right now—maybe even in the last bite of food you ate today. Olive oil is a ubiquitous cooking essential—it’s delicious, healthy, and incredibly versatile. And if you haven’t moved it into your beauty routine yet, prepare for these beauty benefits of olive oil to rock your world.
- “Handmade” is not a Trend
- New Whole Foods Market Opened Today!
- Face Mask Damage Solution
- Reusable Packaging
- FDA Monograph and Sanitizer Formula
- What Do Our Products Do?
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!