They’re certainly refreshing and fragrant, but are facial toners really a necessary component for skin health? Skin toners are typically used after skin washing and before moisturizing. They’re designed to balance the pH of the skin and help deliver antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients to the skin.
- 2020 is the Year of Going Back to Nature!
- Zatik Black Seed Oil As Seen on ABC 7 News
- How Our Products Will Benefit You During the Colder Season
- Not all Black Seed Oil or Thymoquinone's are equal!
- Benefits of Seaweed and Algae for Skin
- Reuse Reduce Recycle
- The Emmy's 2019
- Teen Yogi with Tao Porchon-Lynch
- A New Skin Care Brand launches every 24 hours!
- Mineral Sunscreen