Even if you live in a moderate climate like Southern California, where you won’t have to deal with several feet of snow, the temperature change can still be harmful. So, we’ve made many different botanical hair care products that can help your hair to look its best in the winter as well as any other season.
Zatik Naturals: Green Cosmetics Revolution!
The sun is an equal opportunity scorcher. It does what it does and it’s up to you to protect your body – including your hair – lest you pay the price: dry, brittle, damaged hair. And if your hair is already a victim of abuse (frequent coloring, flat or curling irons, etc), it’s especially at risk of sun damage.
Are you a label reader? We hope you are – whether it’s your food or your skincare, ingredients matter. If understanding what they are make you feel like you need a science degree (or two), you’re not alone. A lot of even simple ingredients come with fancy sounding names, like hydrosol. What is this ingredient, and why is it in your (and our!) skincare products? It’s not as fancy as it sounds, actually.
Is summer your favorite time of the year? The warm weather, longer days, and pool or beach time almost makes every day feel like a vacation even when you’re working during the week (almost!). But with the warm weather comes an unwelcome visitor: summer breakouts.
- Page 1 of 2
- Wake up and smell the Moringa!
- Potent & Powerful, Natural & Nutritious: Black Seed Supercritical Extract
- Shiny, Silky, Soft, Sensational hair? Easy as a summer breeze!
- Grateful for the earth & skin-loving ingredients in ‘Gratitude’
- Love is in the Hair!
- Turning Sun Protection Into a Wellness Routine
- Nutri Face Serum
- Black Seed Oil- Revered and Reviewed
- Long stem benefits of rose to heal his/her skin!
- Turmeric: Yellow, Mellow, Marvelous!