We can easily make every day Earth Day—from recycling like a fiend, eating organic and local food, using a fuel-efficient vehicle, and in our body care products. Yes, our skincare. Our shampoo and conditioner—even (and especially!) our deodorant.
Often called “apricot kernel oil,” apricot oil does indeed come from the seed of this delicious stone fruit, which is especially nice to think of if you’re big on reducing food waste—all those tasty dried apricots see their pits go to amazing use. But its health profile is what should really get you excited about this fruit seed oil.
Find it difficult to spend a little bit more on organic beauty products when conventional options boast just as many benefits?
Well, there’s a lot more than selective marketing claims when it comes to the benefits offered in quality skin and hair care products. So if you need a little reminder, here are five.
- Page 2 of 2
- Black Seed Oil- Revered and Reviewed
- Long stem benefits of rose to heal his/her skin!
- Turmeric: Yellow, Mellow, Marvelous!
- A Gift of Plant Based Haircare while Home for Christmas
- Masking Beauty
- Handmade and Harmonious
- The Winds Long to Play with your Hair!
- Organic Recommends
- Oil Wells Us
- “Handmade” is not a Trend